Experience an evening of craft beer and culinary flair
SAVOR™: An American Craft Beer & Food Experience will return to Washington D.C. this May for the 12th year. Presented by the Brewers Association (BA), SAVOR marries flavor-forward, independent craft beer with sublime small bites to create an unforgettable dining experience for beer lovers and foodies alike.
Back for one night only, SAVOR will serve more than 180 beers from over 90 small and independent craft breweries—one-third of which are participating for the first time—representing craft breweries of all sizes from 34 states plus Washington D.C.
The one-of-a-kind pairing menu will be crafted by Brewers Association executive chef, and author of The Beer Pantry, Adam Dulye in collaboration with a host of noted chefs, Cicerones® and purveyors.
- Friday, May 17, 2019
- 7:30 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. ET
- National Building Museum
- 401 F Street NW
- Washington, D.C. 20001
- Member presale: Tuesday, February 26, 2019; 10:00am MT/12:00pm ET
- Public ticket sale: Wednesday, February 27, 2019; 10:00am MT/12:00pm ET
- Craft beer and small-plate pairings highlighting the interplay of beer and food
- Meet and talk with the owners/brewers of participating breweries
- Event program with room for tasting notes
- Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages
- Commemorative tasting glass
- An exclusive collaboration beer
A list of participating small and independent breweries may be found here.