BACtrack Mobile Breathalyzer
Beer God’s Notes
This product is just wonderful. The whole thing screams quality. It’s built well, continuously updated via the BACtrack app, and allows people to safely estimate their blood alcohol content.
I’ve used this a few times now, and I’ve learned a lot about myself. I’m happy to report that when I felt unsafe to drive, I was still actually under the legal limit (kinda scary). I’ve also learned that I am as good at metabolizing alcohol as I thought I was.
The overall process of the BACtrack is really simple. Log into the app, pair it with the Bluetooth and you are ready to go. Want to test your BAC? Make sure that you haven’t had any alcohol in 15 mins, and then click start — while the product is getting ready, it allows you to guess where your BAC actually is. Then you follow the onscreen instruction, blow until it tells you to stop (you’ll also hear an audible click in the product). A couple seconds later you see your BAC and a note about what you are likely feeling along with an estimated time until you are completely sober (sober = 0% BAC).
I have used this product both at home (to test it out), and I brought it with me for a happy hour after work to see where I was. I already had a ride lined up, but I wanted to see where I actually was. The product is really simple to use and could potentially save a lot of issues in the future.
The only thing I want to do now is line up a real breathalyzer with a real police officer and compare it to the results that I see with the BACtrack Mobile Breathalyzer. I really want to see how they compare.
Convinced? Buy yours here!
The award-winning BACtrack Mobile Pro integrates a smartphone app and police-grade breathalyzer to bring blood-alcohol content (BAC) wirelessly to your device. Quickly and easily estimate your blood alcohol content (BAC), track your results over time, and with ZeroLine®, estimate when your BAC will return to 0.00%. You can even call an Uber™ directly from the BACtrack App if you’ve had too much. Features Bluetooth connectivity, innovative tracking, personalization, and Apple Health integration tools. Ideal for both personal and professional use.
- Xtend® Fuel Cell Sensor – The same police-grade technology trusted by hospitals, clinics, and law enforcement, and offers the highest level of accuracy and consistency.
- Internal Breath Pump – Mini solenoid breath pump ensures the most accurate and efficient breath capture for testing
- Bluetooth Connectivity – Wirelessly connects to your iPhone or Android device via Bluetooth.
- ZeroLine® Technology – Estimates when your BAC will return to 0.00%, empowering you to make smarter decisions while drinking.
- BACtrack Companion App – The free BACtrack app saves and tracks BAC results over time and can even help you call an Uber™ if you’ve had too much.
- Compatibility – Compatible with most iOS and Android devices.
- Warranty – All BACtrack breathalyzers are backed by a full one-year warranty.